Do you want to build a career with a high-energy, fast-paced environment with other talented people? Do work that matters with a management team that is committed to your success. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring the opportunities. Complete the form below to get started. We look forward to connecting.
Senior Marketing AssociateROLE SUMMARY
IDOC is looking for a talented marketing professional. The candidate must be a highly-motivated individual with strong strategic and interpersonal skills. The individual must possess a combination of digital, brand and B2B marketing experience, healthy intellectual curiosity and strong leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm and passion.
- Lead external communications targeted at current membership and prospects, including email and social campaigns, sales collateral, and website content
- Lead internal communications including marketing updates to IDOC stakeholders and updating member portal content
- Deliver Monthly and Quarterly Metrics/ KPIs including analysis, insights and recommendations
- Own aspects of brand, event and vendor marketing relationships including strategy, execution and implementation, in partnership with key stakeholders
- Develop, organize and manage content, including initial concepts, design, copywriting, and trademarking
- Responsible for product and service launch efforts, collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Managing ad hoc projects including events, targeted campaigns, publications, sales & member services initiatives, PR
- 5+ years’ previous marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree required, Marketing concentration preferred
- HubSpot experience preferred
- Experience managing an agency relationship is a plus
- Self-starter and results-driven mentality. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external partners
- Strong analytical ability, able to examine sets of data, identify important, meaningful information and translate analyses into simple, compelling fact-based stories
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking ability to identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to problems and overcome obstacles
- Ability to work in a matrix environment; proven ability to build and maintain relationships and work in a team environment
- IDOC provides a competitive compensation and benefits program.
HR Services AdministratorROLE SUMMARY
The HR Services Administrator provides consultation and guidance to Optometrists (OD) and Office Managers of independently owned optometric practices. The HR Services Administrator will support the HR fee-for service programs IDOC offers its members to maximize their success, will manage these programs internally, and will play a role in creating new offerings. This role will share their experience with members in policy generation, coaching and feedback, performance management, interviewing and hiring procedures, project management, HR consulting, and standard business operations.
In this role, the HR Services Administrator will:
- Advise member practice owners and their staff on the benefits of IDOC HR Services.
- Ensure handbook policies at a member practice are accurate and in accordance with employer labor laws in their respective states.
- Manage all HR Services offerings through effective planning and execution.
- Support the HR Consultant through research and policy and resource generation as assigned.
- Listen to member needs and/or issues related to HR Services and customize handbook recommendation for policies or services based on their individual situation.
- Act as lead coordinator for HR Services provided to IDOC members; services include (1) Employee Handbook and (2) New Hire and Development Assessments; expectation is that service offerings will be expanded.
- Speak with members about HR Services to encourage best practices and use.
- Support IDOC Member Services Team in their efforts to engage with members and provide solutions to unmet needs.
- Conduct consults by phone and email with members to discuss employee handbook edits and support members with administration of new hire and development assessments.
- Assist members in the development of office policies as it relates to the IDOC Employee Handbook Service.
- Under the guidance of HR Consultant, create and validate employee handbooks for members.
- Manage inventory and contracts with outside service vendors; manage member accounts and monitor usage.
- Create materials for marketing and project planning teams related to HR Services.
- Coordinate with marketing on HR communications plan and follow up with contracted members.
- Work closely with HR Consultant to support additional member programs and services as required.
- Research compensation and provide comparative salary analysis for members as requested.
- Research topics of laws by state and policies to support HR consulting.
- Develop policies, handouts, forms, and other materials related to HR administration that will be shared with membership.
- Maintain, expand, and update IDOC’s library of HR forms and materials.
- Partner with IDOC consulting colleagues to strategize on HR best practices as needed.
- Attend industry meetings and programs to stay abreast of new and developing trends in the optometry industry and in HR.
- Properly document member interactions in IDOC’s CRM operating system; include system reminders for follow-up with members on project deadlines.
- Establish and monitor project timelines to meet deadlines for commitments to members.
- Produce reports relative to member activities and tasks to gauge productivity.
- Coordinate daily activities and handle special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience in HR management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of employment law; multi-state experiences a plus.
- Experience as a Generalist and/or SHRM certification a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products to include Outlook, Work, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent time management skills, strong decision-making ability, and excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to collaboration and teamwork.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- IDOC provides a competitive compensation and benefits program.