The Senior Full Stack Developer creates new and maintains existing software applications and technologies, as well as provides technical support for IDOC’s user community. The Senior Developer participates in all phases of the development project life cycle including working with IDOC users and partners to define and create functional requirements, performing technical analysis and design, coding, testing and implementation.
- Work with Technology Innovation Leader and others to develop software solutions for new and current lines of business
- Contribute to Front End, Business Layer, and Back End code base and technology solutions.
- Serve as a senior developer on Core Task initiatives which include maintenance and enhancements to existing web applications.
- Lead the ongoing development and optimization of IDOC Web Services.
- Manage and contribute to the technical design, coding, testing, writing technical and user documentation related to internal systems enhancements ranging from simple to more advanced complexity.
- Participate and contribute to Dev Ops strategy and execution.
- Direct the ongoing SQL continuous improvement process. This includes ongoing education and instruction to the members of IDOC IT
- Contribute to SQL database design, table definitions, triggers, functions and stored procedures.
- Contribute to SQL database administration and maintenance including, index optimization, code management, database updates, backup and restore functions and monitoring of the health of the SQL server environment.
- Assist with IIS and server management including website and API host creation, server certificates, backup procedures, file management and other administrative tasks.
- Provide support to end users related to problems encountered with internal web applications and integrated third party technologies.
- Participate with other operations and technology staff to define system functional requirements, business rules and technical solutions to meet the business needs.
- Provide ongoing updates regarding web development, support, projects, and related accomplishments; evaluate the success of implemented projects upon their completion.
- Contribute to definition of technical standards, techniques, and methodologies.
- Provide analytical consulting in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies to assist business units in meeting strategic objectives.
- All other responsibilities and/or other related duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of software development experience with full stack capabilities.
- Proven success developing complex web applications.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to QA and deployment.
- Angular JS, D3 and charting technologies are a plus.
- Proficient in SQL Server 2104, Management Studio, Transact SQL with ability to write complex queries, functions, and stored procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage and guide users through the process of defining optimal solutions to their business needs.
- A highly logical mind-set with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with images and graphic design skills a plus.