Do you want to build a career with a high-energy, fast-paced environment with other talented people? Do work that matters with a management team that is committed to your success. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring the opportunities. Complete the form below to get started. We look forward to connecting.
Inside Sales Representative - Membership DevelopmentJOB DESCRIPTION
The Sales Membership Development Associate expands the IDOC network to potential new independent optometric practices by working closely with our marketing team and member services team daily. The Membership Development Associates will work to close qualified leads through our robust marketing strategy as well as develop new leads through an expansive network of existing members and vendor support. Membership Development Associates are also closely involved in the initial experience of a member when they join, collaborating with the corresponding account manager to ensure a great initial customer experience. This position reports to the Membership Development Manager who will work with each associate to determine goals and objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Sell membership to independent optometrist practices in the United States.
- This position is primarily phone based working in our Norwalk, CT office.
- Collaborate with team members, professional affairs, marketing and member services to maintain, grow and close your pipeline in given territories.
- Meet assigned goals for new members and vendor enrollments.
- Work a soft handoff procedure to account managers including an orientation call, vendor enrollment and 30/60/90-day check in.
- Collaborate with local area optometrists contracted with IDOC for local study group dinners and member recruitment
- Develop and maintain relationships with strategic partners in territories to help grow business for both IDOC and the partner.
- Develop and continuously grow industry knowledge in the optometric field.
- Research and propose study group events in territories for new member recruitment.
- Approximately 20% travel required. Including but not limited to IDOC Conferences, Study Group Events and Optical State Association Conferences.
- Complete required trainings as designated by leadership team
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- College degree preferred
- Optical Experience, a plus
- HubSpot and MS Office Suite, a plus
- IDOC provides a competitive compensation and benefits program.
- This position has a component of base salary and commission