Last Modified Oct 5, 2020
- On our Website;
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Company or this Website; and
- Through our interactions with you.
It does not apply to information collected:
- Through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- By any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about those we interact with and users of our Website including information:
- Relating to a natural person who is, or can be, identified either directly or indirectly from such information, and includes information such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number ("Personal Information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, and date and time of your visit to our Website; or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information either directly from you when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the Website.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect may include:
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or information provided during our interactions with you. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website; and
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses).
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties in order to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Some browsers allow you to limit or disable the use of tracking technologies that collect unidentified information, such as a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) setting. Currently, we do not respond to DNT signals.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services, including through e-mail communications.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from our terms and conditions or any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To track leads through our Customer Relationship Management system.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, vendors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We will not knowingly collect or use Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental/legal custodian consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) grants California residents certain additional privacy rights. This section will cover information on California residents who are employees or who visit the Website, and information on California residents that we otherwise create or receive but that is not subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act or the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act. This section applies to both information that we collect through the Website and information we create or receive offline, including hard copy information.
To the extent that we collect Personal Information that is subject to the CCPA, your rights with regard to such information are described below.
If you are a resident of California, you may:
- Request the categories and/or specific pieces of Personal Information collected about you, including whether your Personal Information is sold or disclosed, and with whom your Personal Information was shared.
- Access a copy of the Personal Information we retain about you.
- Request deletion of your Personal Information.
- Correct or amend your Personal Information.
- Object to certain uses of your Personal Information.
To exercise these CCPA rights, you may: (1) send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CCPA Rights” in the subject line of your message; (2) write us at: IDOC, LLC, 383 Main Avenue, Suite 602, Norwalk, Connecticut 06851; or (3) call us at 800-436-2409 (toll free). Your request should: 1) provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative of such person; and 2) describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. When required, we will respond to most requests within 45 days, unless it is reasonably necessary for us to extend our response time. We will honor any legal right you may have to access such information, but fees, if permitted by law, may apply.
We have implemented physical, technical, and administrative security measures designed to safeguard your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website, via e-mail or through other electronic means. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
We retain your Personal Information for as long as we have a relationship with you. When deciding how long to keep your Personal Information after our relationship with you has ended, we consider our legal and regulatory obligations and internal personal data management policies. For example, we may retain records to investigate or defend against potential legal claims or where required by law. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.