Innovative Practice Performance Technology
As part of the IDOC Select plan, you have access to advanced optometric practice management technology with EDGEPro™ by GPN™ software. You are assigned an IDOC Optical Consultant, an expert analyst to help you use real-time data and insights to take a closer look at your practice’s performance. With EDGEPro, you will be able to pinpoint not only what is happening in your practice but why, helping you increase practice profitability by making critical decisions when and where they matter most.
With EDGEPro, you will:
- Save Time : Eliminate manual reporting. Access insights on-demand, from any device, anywhere. Enjoy simple navigation with intuitive displays and filtering capabilities.
- Improve Sales : Segment and compare individual sales by product, staff, OD, insurance plan, and location.
- Identify Trends : Compare your practice to industry-wide metrics, and identify opportunities for improvement or growth. Concise, easy-to-read dashboards allow you to view data at a glance.
- Glean Insights : Identify year over year comparisons to track results and accelerate growth.
- Motivate Staff : Pinpoint incentive opportunities to reward top performers.
- Ensure Patient Privacy : Encrypted data protection and complete HIPAA compliancy protect the privacy of patients and safety of your practice information.
Track what matters:
- Frame sales
- Lens sales (and lens feaures)
- Contact lens sales
- Vision and insurance plans
- Multi-location comparisons
- Optical capture rate
- Staff productivity
- And more
Insights in real-time:
EDGEPro syncs with your Practice Management Software remotely and downloads top-line sales data every 24 hours. EDGEPro works seamlessly with your PMS: OfficeMate, RevolutionEHR, CompuLink, CrystalPM, and MyVisionExpress. This automated integration enables you and your IDOC Optical Consultant to work together to drill down into individual variables to improve staff performance, grow sales or identify opportunities, or simply examine big picture information. On a minimum monthly basis, your IDOC Optical Consultant will work with you via monthly webinars to walk you through your data. Our consultation capabilities are extensive, we work with you to:
- Establish Goals: Measure and improve specific metrics
- Look Beyond Optical: Identify opportunities in Marketing, HR, and Finance
- Customize Recommendations: to meet your practice’s unique needs