Optometry practice marketing is so important whether your practice is mature and established or expanding, marketing drives patient demand and creates loyalty and affinity with current patients. However, it can be challenging and time-consuming to know what and how to implement the right marketing tactics for your practice. IDOC marketing consulting provides you with the expertise to put together a customized marketing plan for your practice.
|MARKETING SOLUTIONS TO DRIVE PRACTICE GROWTH|
Depending on your practice needs, your marketing consultant may recommend a variety of tactics to support your strategy.
- Digital — from updating your website to ensuring you are optimized for SEO and providing an optimal user experience, to developing effective e-mail marketing strategies, our consultant will identify the right digital solutions for you.
- Print Media — it is important to ensure your approach to print media is strategic, leveraging appropriate collateral materials and print advertising to reach your practice goals.
- Social Media — the presence of and ability to interact with a business via social media channels is expected from patients today, we will work with you to ensure you maximize this valuable resource.
- In–Office — marketing inside of your practice is just as important as outside, we will examine your practice branding and signage to ensure you are providing the patient experience you desire.
- Community Outreach & Events — there are so many options for a business to market within their community, our marketing consultants will help you identify where and when you should participate, including trunk shows and open houses you may want to host at your practice location.
- And more
Our IDOC Optometric Marketing Consultant can help you expand your marketing expertise to ensure you are reaching your short and long-term practice goals. With your IDOC Advisor or IDOC Select membership, you receive unlimited access to this valuable resource. Contact us today to learn about how we can help you better market your practice.